“Wasnt so impressed”
Review of Restaurant Zotte

Restaurant Zotte
Reserve with
Restaurant Zotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #296 of 1,019 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: French
Netherlands
“Wasnt so impressed”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went to restaurant Zotte a few years ago as we live round the corner and it looked charming. The interior is very cosy and the service is great. But my dish wasnt so good. I had the wagyu beach meatballs, I absolutely love wagyu beef but they ruined it by making meatballs out of it. It was dry and tasteless and I left most of it. It angers me as I hate wasting food, especially great cuts of meat but it was unedible. The other parties at my table enjoyed their main courses, this is why I give it 3 stars. Based on my experience only, it would be 1-2. It is a shame as the location and decor are bang on.

• Visited November 2012