“The best vegan cupcakes I've ever had!”
Review of Heavenly Cupcakes

Heavenly Cupcakes
Ranked #10 of 17 Dessert in Rotterdam
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place is super awesome! The lady was really nice and friendly. The stores has a wonderful variety of cupcakes and pies. My favorite is the oreo cupcake! So good! This is definitely one of my favorite stores in Rotterdam.

1  Thank Zayenne T

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The cupcakes are fresh, pretty, and available in many different flavors, also with seasonal varieties. The owner also sells more and more other vegan products, such as non-dairy ice cream, whipping cream, and vegan cheese, vegan mayonnaise and spreads, chocolate, jams, juices, and other vegan delicacies. There are also glutenfree and sugarfree options, and wonderful pretty cakes and pies. The place by the window on the big white table is the ideal location to hang out on a Sunday afternoon, with a nice soy latte or tea and a yummy piece of cake, and look out on the street and its passers-by.

2  Thank cybergabi
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Vegan ice-cream, vegan cupcakes, vegan everything. All very yummy.
Great to see you can indulge without eating animal products :-)
I had the walnut-caramel cupcake and the red velvet cake (couldn't choose) Both really good, Although I had slightly tastier red velvet before, I must admit that may have been due to the high content of "bad stuff" in it...This Red velvet tasted more balanced and less sweetened.

Service was swift and very friendly and the overall atmosphere, friendly and relaxing. Location was also very nice, away from the busy city-center in a nice "up and coming" part of town with lots of little restaurants and off-the-beaten-track boutiques and shops.
Would visit again.

1  Thank Miriam Z
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went to heavenly cupcakes yesterday as we were walking past and I heard a lot of good things about the place. The shop is very cute and they have a lot of different cupcakes on offer. The service was not friendly at all, the shop assistant was just waiting here ,silently, as we made our choice, she seemed a bit pissed off that she had to wait for us. Didn't make any effort to present or explain what the cakes where. I was really shocked at the price. 3.25 euro for a cupcake!! I had a scoupy voucher for buy one get one free so it was OK but otherwise I think it is not worth it. The cupcakes were moist, the one I had - cherry limoncello- was tasty but didn't taste of limoncello at all. My partner was not pleased with his lemon cake, it said it was tasteless. Go to Alice in Cakeland for great service and great cupcakes for 2.50 euro.

1  Thank LOLANetherlands
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Best lemoncake ever, good combi!
Top that everything is vegan...(even the cheese)
The trip word it, we're coming back soon!