“not a good choice of hotel”
Review of Hotel Floris

Hotel Floris
Ranked #47 of 52 Hotels in Rotterdam
Ghent, Belgium
“not a good choice of hotel”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I visited the Hotel Floris in Rotterdam in January 2013. I made a reservation at http://Booking.com for three days. I left the Hotel Floris the very same day because the walls had just been painted and I got the paint all over my coat. I asked if I could get some money back and got 50 euros return from the 180 euros I paid cash (not with my credit card) on arrival. The hotel receptionist did not give me a receipt because he said that the computer was not working. Two days later I got message from http://Booking.com that my reseravtion was a 'no show' and the full amount of it will be charged to my credit card, which they did. I complained at http://Booking.com and also contacted the hotel directly in order to set it right. They were not willing to gove my money back. So I actually paid twice for the days I did not stay in the hotel all together 310 euro. It appears that the Turkish receptionist /manager just put my money in his own pocket and the hotel just ripped me off instead of clarifying the matter. Never go to the hotel Floris in Rotterdam. If you watch you money, it is a bunch of crooks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo