Went here on a Saturday and it was quite busy. Lots of Asians eating there, which is always a good sign in these places. They first wanted to put us in the corner where the wardrobe is, there were lots of strollers and stuff in this area of the restaurant, which made it kind of messy. When we told them we would not sit there, they reluctantly gave us another table (and made us move to yet another table later on). We ordered quite a lot dim sum and some of the portions turned out to be quite large, so we had far too much food. Luckily, you can take-away leftovers.
- fried shrimp dumplings: good
- vegetarian fried noodles: good, little bit oily
- pancakes of rice with shrimp: disappointment, very few shrimp pieces, flavour of the rice-pancakes bland - and you get a lot of these!
- squid spicy sauce: good
- chive dumplings: good
- steamed shrimp dumplings: good
- seaweed shrimp roll: tasty
- black sesame cakes: interesting, good
For this and drinks (water and tea) we paid about 40 Euro's in total.
I liked the food and they also have a section on the menu with vegetarian dim sum (a plus for me), but the staff (most of them anyway) and atmosphere can be better.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.