1,359 results
All reviews chinese restaurant the art deco style world trade central location the heart of the city large bathroom breakfast was excellent walking distance pleasant stay excellent location train station hotel room coolsingel carnival conference
Reviewed August 17, 2006

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in August. We found the hotel to be very clean, and the rooms to be above average in size. The breakfast selection was adequite, and worth the 16 euros. The hotel is very convenient for the shopping district, with a surprising amount of good quality shops. Eating out was a pleasure. We found the standard of food very high, and a large amount of restaurants to chose from. I thought the standard of service we received was of the highest quality, and I do not use this comment lightly. As we are from SE England, where it seems that restaurants do not try very hard, it was very refreshing to visit these Rotterdam restaurants. I wont mention any in particular, as you are better off exploring. We will definately visit again, and stay at the same hotel.

Date of stay: August 2006
Reviewed July 14, 2006

The NH Atlanta is a well located hotel in the centre of Rotterdams shopping area and minutes walk from Central Station.

The room was ok. The windows were not great for keeping noise out and because the was no air conditioning you had to leave them open. This was fine at night but the Dutch tend to be early risers and not very considerate to us tourists.

Breakfast is typical continental (not worth €16) but it is served on the 7th floor and can be enjoyed on the terrace outside. A welcome surprise on a beautiful summer morning.

Everything about this hotel was average. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great, just average. For the price, I suppose it offers good value for money but you can do better. I would stay here again but would look elsewhere first.

Date of stay: July 2006
Reviewed April 26, 2006

When we travelled around Holland, we stayed in this hotel and my wife and I agree it was one of the best European hotels we have stayed in.. and cheap. The room was huge, clean and modern, etc. It was only for 1 night but we were impressed, and so will you..

Date of stay: August 2004
4  Thank glenm73
Reviewed December 11, 2005

From beginning of my stay to the end I cannot fault the hotel or its staff. My boyfriend and I arrived in Rotterdam at 9.30 am on a Sunday (the city does not come alive until midday on a Sunday)and despite check in not being until 3pm the staff were happy to accomodate us and allowed us to go straight to our room.
The room itself was excellent. Very clean with good extras like up to date magazines and other quality extras that you expect to find in the higher starred hotels. The bathroom was fantastic, roomy with a bath and shower, beautifully polished and they provided the best complimentary toiletries I have seen in a long time - all in its own mini washbag.
Breakfast the next day was also impressive - all self service but all of very good quality with a decent range to suit all tastes. If you are lucky enough to visit during summer I expect that you would enjoy eating on the gorgeous sun terrace.
I travel for work and stay in many 'good' London hotels and for the price this is one of the nicest I have had the pleasure to stay in. It was so comfortable we really didn't want to leave to continue our travels.

Date of stay: November 2005
5  Thank Voyage16921
Reviewed December 6, 2005

I enjoyed staying at the Atlanta hotel. the location was superb, staff were helpful, and polite, and I appreciated the privacy we were given.
the room was very clean, and the bathroom was sparkling. I never had breakfast, but believe it is very good.
would definitely recommend, and will go back again.

4  Thank tongster