This is a nice alternative to the usual Holiday Inns and Hiltons. It's one of the few buildings in Rotterdam that survived the war and the lobby and other common areas still have their original Art Deco designs. The staff are helpful and the rooms are nice. Plus, it's a lot less expensive than The Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam