I stayed at this hotel for one night on business. Staff service was fantastic, reception service very good and the barman more than helpful. I had a couple of drinks and a bar meal which was very nice although a little expensive.
I had room 327 which had all required facilities. It looks like the bathroom has been upgraded recently and is very nice with large screened shower. The bed was comfortable and mini bar well stocked. As other comments show, the lighting is pretty poor in the room especially when arriving after dark. The room was also very cold when I arrived and the radiator was shut off. I opened this fully but it still wasn't very hot after a couple of hours. The window is very old single glazed steel frame and very very drafty, and with the radiator directly below it I guess this is where the heat goes! The floor also is laminate wooden effect and would be more comfortable to the guest with carpet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam