1,754 results
All reviews central station the executive lounge five star hotel excellent hotel separate shower perfect location business trip rooms are spacious junior suite nice view breakfast was excellent breakfast room shopping area north sea jazz festival city centre manhattan train
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We have been here for 7 days. Staff is outstanding. I wish to provide kudos for Roland, Ahmed, Tizianna and Reiker in the restaurant. They remember your personal likes of eggs and coffee
selections each day. They go above and beyond to provide 5 star service. Front office staff is exceptional, Kevan went above and beyond sharing what is happening in Rotterdam and surrounding areas. Door man greeted us and welcomed us back. Lovely breakfast buffet each morning. Thank you for this lovely experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kimberly S, Guest Relations Coordinator at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear fletchjc,

Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay at the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our restaurant staff, in special Roland, Ahmed, Tizianna and Reiker have exceeded your expectations with their service. Please note your feedback regards the restaurant team as well as regards the Front Office staff including Kevin has been shared with them.

Which highlights did you visit in Rotterdam and surrounding areas? Have you also had a chance to visit the Mills of Kinderdijk, UNESCO World Heritage? Kinderdijk is very easy to reach by waterbus.

I hope to welcome you back at the hotel as soon as your travels bring you back to Rotterdam.

Kimberly

Reviewed August 15, 2018

This is by far the best hotel that I have ever stayed. This hotel is located quite centrally in Rotterdam. From this hotel, you can get around the sights very easily. They have top-notch service! Front desk are just amazing, you will feel in love with them :) The entire hotel staff goes above and beyond. This is our last day here, we stayed 9 nights already but we just don't want to leave. I recommend this hotel highly as I have stayed in other five star hotels and this one is a gem. I will most certainly return to this hotel if I come back to Rotterdam again. What you get for the price is great. Like my mom says that would be amazing if we meet these guys and this hotel ( with the same staff) in other countries also :) but unfortunately we are not able to take them with us, otherwise, we will do. Accommodations are great and the views of the city are excellent. They are cleaning our room daily, and that's so cool. We were so happy for 9 nights it could not have been better. Our hats off to you for making our stay in Rotterdam so amazing.Thank you Cynthia <3 you are the best Guest Relations Manager <3 thank you Sherani, Niels. Thank you, everyone, in this hotel, unfortunately, I don't remember the names of other guys from the staff, but I love you all, you are the best. I really have an hope to see you all again.

Room tip: If you are planning to visit Rotterdam, then go ahead, reserve a room in the Marriot hotel and come here.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Narine G

Dear Narine G,

Thank you so much for your delightful review! It is a great pleasure to read that you had such a memorable stay with us. Please be informed that I have shared your feedback with Cynthia, Sherani, Niels and the rest of the hotel team. Your wonderful words are highly appreciated!

Our location is indeed a great advantage when exploring Rotterdam and surrounding areas. Which of the highlights in the area were your favorite? For instance the impressive Markthal with its huge variety of culinary bites?

We are looking forward to welcome you back at the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel in the near future.

Kimberly Stoffelen

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Definitely has European standard of air conditioning, which to us is the equivalent of a fan! (Made a call and that’s what we got .... a fan!) That aside, everything else was great - location, decor, bed, cleanliness, and service, to name a few key things! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and for our purposes, the location couldn’t have been better, with the trains and all trams right across the street.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cynthia B, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and the travel community in regards to your stay at the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel. I am delighted to read the location was perfect for your plans throughout the city and also the room and service were up to your expectations. Unfortunately the air conditioning in the room was not functioning properly, for which I sincerely apologize. Please note that our engineering team has been informed accordingly.

Next to all the dynamic sights in Rotterdam, did you also visit for example 'Kinderdijk?' At this small village you can visit the most beautiful Dutch mills!

Cynthia Bosma
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as we were at a wedding in Rotterdam I’ve stayed in plenty of Marriotts before but this was by far and away the best. We were upgraded but what really made the stay were the staff who could not have been more friendly and helpful genuinely nice people. Great convenient location and very nice room all in all a very good experience

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Cynthia B, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Johnniem64,

Thank you very much for sharing your delightful review. I am very pleased to read that the service from our hosts made your stay memorable and perceived as one of your most excellent stays! Your wonderful words are shared amongst the team.

I hope we may welcome you back during a next time, we would love to explain you about all the interesting sights Rotterdam has to offer!

Cynthia Bosma
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 3, 2018

The Gamba festival, held in the Mariott hotel in Rotterdam was a great experience ...eating fantastic sea food, beginning with a variety of cold starters, soup, mussels, crayfish, roasted vegetables, followed by crab, barbequed shrimps, fish and massive GAMBA’s!

We were professionally assisted by a team of waiters and cooks, thank you all …..Roy, Yvonne, Ricardo, Sander, Edwin, Damien, Jochem and Sting!

Definitely an experience to do again!
Naima and Robert

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kimberly S, Guest Relations Coordinator at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Naima and Robert,

Many thanks for your lovely comments about the Gamba festival! I am very pleased to read that the sea food was fantastic. Please be informed I have shared your review with the relevant team, in special with Roy, Yvonne, Ricardo, Sander, Edwin, Damien, Jochem and Sting.

I am looking forward to welcome you back the next Fresh Fish Market event.

Kimberly Stoffelen