Rotterdam Marriott Hotel
$126
$109
$98
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
$65
$187
$165
Priceline
1,644 results
All reviewscentral stationthe executive loungegreat hotelfive star hotelperfect locationseparate showerbusiness triprooms are spaciousjunior suitecity tripbreakfast was excellentnice viewshopping areabreakfast roomcity centremanhattantrain
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel clean and comfortable rooms breakfast terrible we ordered hot breakfast from the menu in the restaurant which is supposed to be cooked to order, it arrived 30 minutes later stone cold the toast did not even come until we were leaving 45 minutes later again stone cold! The tea was not even served in a pot just cups of hot water to dangle a tea bag in and even this we had to ask for come on now manager the breakfast needs to be sorted out the 2 staff on duty were to say the least very unfriendly and unhelpful.
The best recommendation I can give is to stay in The Rotterdam Hilton!!!!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
YoupBimbergen, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Trish155027,

Thank you very much for your visit and taking some time to share your thoughts and experiences with us. We highly appreciate your feedback, since this gives us the opportunity to recognize the improvement points in our organization.

I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had at the hotel; needless to say this does not reflect our true aim for hospitality. Your comment has been shared with our department heads in order to prevent this from happening in the future.

Hopefully you will give us the opportunity to show that staying in our hotel should be a very pleasant experience; if so, may I please ask to contact me personally so I can look after your reservation.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

There will always be hotels which have better facilities, larger rooms, a greater menu choice but I challenge anyone to find a hotel with more caring, professional and friendly staff.
The staff at the Manhatten Hotel Rotterdam are a real credit to their company and simply couldn't do enough for us. No query was too insignificent, even the most minor request addressed promptly and without fuss and when, on the rare occassion a genuine problem arose, they immediately sort it out.
We spent 4 days in Rotterdam attending the 2013 North Sea Jazz Festival.The hotel staff made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. The room was spacious and clean, well fitted out with a most comfortable bed. The restaurant food was first class and the breakfast buffet was excellent. Waiter service was prompt but not overbearing and the bar staff were delightful, well informed and extremely capable.
Reception, concierge and housekeeping staff were all really nice and without exception,all very helpful and considerate.
After 15 years of visiting Holland, 6 of which have been in Rotterdam, we have stayed at some great Dutch hotels but the Manahatten was in a class of own especially because of the staff. We've already booked for July 2014 which we hope is recommendation enough.

Room Tip: The Executive rooms on the 10th floor are very well equipped and worth requesting.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
YoupBimbergen, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Tomyg,

Thank you very much for choosing The Manhattan Hotel as your preferred place to stay for such a special weekend as the North Sea Jazz. Needless to say I am very proud to read your positive words, and I am grateful that you spent some of your valuable time to place them on this website.

Hospitality in its traditional meaning is one of our key values and I am very happy to learn that this is exactly what you have experienced during your stay with us. I will personally make sure that our staff members will take note of your comments, as it motivates us all.

I look forward to personally welcome you back in Rotterdam next year!
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2013

It is individual care that makes a real difference. The doorman (from Nigeria) particularly made me feel welcome. The waiter who remember my breakfast order for poached eggs. Thank you for looking after me

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear PhilClo,

It was our pleasure looking after you during your recent visit to Rotterdam! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. I will personally forward your positive comment to Donald our Doormen and am sure he will greatly appreciate it.

We look forward to welcome you back when visiting Rotterdam again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed here for the (fabulous) North Sea Jazz. That is extremely convenient: opposite train and metro station (10 minutes to Ahoy), hotel bar open until 0230, breakfast until 1330. The hotel staff is extremely service minded, very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, fine with very comfortable beds. Valet parking. Minor point for improvement: the curtains could be a little darker. With that said, this hotel comes highly recommended flr those who see, a convenient, comfortable, well equippped hotel in Rotterdam!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Arentvanwassenaer,

What a fabulous weekend it was during the North Sea Jazz weekend, thank you very much for spending this special weekend in our hotel and taking some of your valuable time to write this review. I am happy to learn that your stay with us was an enjoyable one; your comment with regards to our staff is a great motivation and will be shared throughout the teams!

We all look forward to next year’s North Sea Jazz festival and hope you will be staying with us again next year or on another occasion.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on at least 6 occasions and I always look forward to coming back.
Rooms are very clean, well appointed with a very comfortable bed.
Only one complaint about the rooms... They need a few power outlets next to the bed.
The restaurant serves very good food and the wait staff is excellent.
Breakfast buffet is also very good but I've noticed that they now individually prepare eggs and breakfast meats on an individual basis. Probably for the best as the scrambled egg offerings in the past were a little weak.
Nice location for a quick walk about to get some very good food and drink. A fairly active "Little China Town" exists just a few blocks away.
All in all another wonderful (but short - one night) stay and it will be a pleasure to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lee E

Dear Lee E,

Thank you very much for staying with us in the past and recently, sharing your thoughts and experiences online is greatly appreciated. I am proud to read that you noticed the change in the breakfast setup, where we now cook eggs and other dishes on request. This way we can ensure quality and freshness for each guest!

I look forward to welcome you back in the hotel, if I can be of assistance for a reservation or request please do not hesitate to contact me personally.