For our first visit in Rotterdam we decide to take a hotel with free parking (as we traveled by car), so Novotel had a very good offer. It is not far from city center and close to the free way. Very accesible by public transportation, tram or metro. I would suggest to take the tram, it is just a 10 minutes ride and the walking distance is smaller than going to the metro. If you are in Rotterdam to visit, at the hotel they have the welcome pack for tourists worth 10 euros and it includes a free day pass for public transportation (which costs 7 euros), a city map, and a bunch of discounts for different attractions (eg. speedo, SS Roterdam) so it is a very good opportunity to save some money while visiting.
We did not have breakfast at the hotel as in my opinion it is a bit expensive.
To conclude, we had a nice stay at Novotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, entirely non smoking 4 star hotel, with free parking. The hotel is easily accessible, just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Rotterdam.Our convenient location makes the hotel ideal for a business trip to Rotterdam, meetings and conferences or a relaxing weekend away. Our guests feel at home in our pleasant rooms and are welcome to relax with a drink in our modern bar or enjoy an exceptional meal in our restaurant or dinner in front of the TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel Rotterdam
- Accor Rotterdam Brainpark
- Rotterdam Novotel