After traveling all day, we arrived at the hotel & long story short...we handed the receptionist all of our print-outs and reservation information & she said she couldn't find us. She dabbled around some more and said something in Dutch with the rudest look on her face and then disappeared for a good 10mins. She came back and said that she would have her co-worker look into it. We sat around for at least 25 more mins before we even got a follow up of what was going on. The same receptionist came finally and said she was on the phone verifying the reservation and they gave her an estimated wait time. We have two children and were dog tired...the receptionist came over and demanded a credit card and they were gonna make us a new reservation until they resolved the situation. I was running out of patience and my kids were tired so I gave her my card(even though my reservation had already been paid in full once) & went to our room. We waited a good 2hrs before we left the hotel and still no response or progress on our reservation. I called myself using wifi in our room and got through IMMEDIATELY each time..even when signal kept dropping. I was told that the hotel shouldn't have recharged me for anything and they called to handle it. No clue who they spoke with because the charges are STILL pending on my husbands acct which is crap. I told the other receptionist about our stay and she wasn't much help. I feel as if I was lied to about them even looking into it and to top it off, our kids broke out from the sofa bed that was already made up and tucked inside of a dusty couch with other peoples hair and crumbs. Thankfully the male receptionist that night gave us new covers right away. I loved the hotel location, décor and breakfast staff was GREAT! I just hate that nothing was done about my reservation they didn't find until they "refreshed" their system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, entirely non smoking 4 star hotel, with free parking. The hotel is easily accessible, just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Rotterdam.Our convenient location makes the hotel ideal for a business trip to Rotterdam, meetings and conferences or a relaxing weekend away. Our guests feel at home in our pleasant rooms and are welcome to relax with a drink in our modern bar or enjoy an exceptional meal in our restaurant or dinner in front of the TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel Rotterdam
- Accor Rotterdam Brainpark
- Rotterdam Novotel