“Location, location, location”

Ranked #52 of 1,070 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: French
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At the Euromast Brasserie there is something to everyone's taste. Do you fancy a snack? Would you like to surprise your loved one with a romantic dinner or are you just looking for a cool place to have a sandwich? We will serve you at your table every hour of the day. And when visiting with kids, forget about the international menu and just order a typically Dutch croquette. Your children will love it. The view makes sure your reservation will be an unique experience. Between your meal you can go to the top and take a ride with the Euroscoop, the rotation elevator.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

In March this year we had booked an afternoon high tea at the Euromast Restaurant to celebrate the 90th birthday of my dad, and my mum´s 80th. About 30 people were there. Of course you can´t fault the location, with fantastic panoramic views over Rotterdam from all angles. The high tea and all that came with it, was OK. The service was acceptable, but not very friendly.
Rotterdam has a fantastic attraction in the Euromast and the restaurant has views which can hardly be competed, but when paying this amount of money, I don't want to have the feeling that it is all for the view, but also towards the service and the quality of the food you are getting.

1  Thank Bard V
There are newer reviews for Euromast Tower

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I have rated some of this as average although I had a delicious meal, my husband had a terrible one! And the service was rather shaky. However the views are spectacular and well worth the money you pay to get up there. The restaurant is a lovely setting, slightly more expensive than other places. I had risotto which was about a tablespoon full with king prawns, served with salad and chips. My husband had a burger which he quoted as one of the worst he had ever had. I think it is nice to have such amazing views whilst you enjoy a drink or a meal but sadly the service is hit and miss!

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We had a business dinner at the restaurant that is 96m above the city of Rotterdam. The views were just unbelievable and the food was top class. The service however was so bad that it became quite comical. Between our waiter offering us water, completely forgetting to bring it and then appearing quite perplexed when we asked for it and the main meal taking well over an hour and a half to appear, it's a good thing we had the view to distract us!
I would actually recommend eating at this spectacular restaurant but just make sure that you get the right level of service.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The great thing about the Euromast is the unrivaled views of Rotterdam from the resturant and viewing platforms. But having to wait an hour and a half for our food, was a terrible experience. for the amount of money you end up paying for the food, I would rather just suggest going up the tower for the views

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Could be better for this price. We had to wait for our dishes 1 and a half hour. The excuse was the group of people sitting on 3 big tables. What could have happen if the restaurant was full?! 3 hours delay? Anyway at the end we were pleased with a glass of wine and good variety of desserts. Nice view! Good waiters! I would go just for a cup of coffee next time...may be.