“My other office”
Review of Coffeecompany

Coffeecompany
Ranked #14 of 35 Nightlife in Rotterdam
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I've been coming to Coffee Company at Eendrachtsplein for the last 4 years almost on a daily basis. I wrote my PhD here so naturally I have a sentimental attachment to the place. Shame on me its the first time I write a review for them.
Lets be clear I need coffee to live, I try to stick to two now, I like them strong, full flavor and with unsweetened soy milk so it does not give me stomach pain. I do not like the Starbucks coffee or any other coffee chains in the netherlands and I like small cozy coffee places. Coffee company is none of them. The Eendrachtsplein joint is run by people who love what they do, the older baristas (although they are all super young) are as much coffee connoisseurs as they are psychologists. With a smile or a silly drawing on latte they made my day so many times over and over.
I love the long table, the soundtracks, the lighting, the neighborhood feeling, the people who like me go there everyday for many years.
This is starting to sound like a love letter, maybe because I am far away really longing for my latte served with a smile. Thank you guys, for all these years ;-)

1  Thank underwatergirl

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stopped at the Coffee Company for a quick coffee and a a pastry for breakfast. Quickly served, reasonable price and good coffee and croissant. Not a lot more can be said!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always found the quality of the coffee in Coffee company not to be very good. It is convenient but thats about it. You can find better coffee on nieuwe binnenweg (urban espresso cafe, koekala) or round the corner on witte de wit strasse. It is mainly used by tourists, students and people who think "they are all that." Prices are close to starbucks but quality is close to Hema.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place has great coffee and a wide range of other hot drinks. It's in a good location as well, easy to find and pretty central.
There are a few seating areas with some very comfortable lounge chairs as well.
Highly recommend this place.
Only criticism is they could have the tables cleared more often.

1  Thank Ivan B
See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nice coffee place in a nice part of Rotterdam. The concept of Coffee Company is very clear: good coffee, free wifi for an hour or so, yummy cookies, and comfy furniture. There are also a lot of people studying and working here (mostly on their Macbook's which is really funny to see). Not a 'nightlife' venue, but definitely a good place to crush and come to your senses with a nice cup of coffee.
(Note that 'Coffee Company' is also located in for instance Delft and Amsterdam)