“Left waiting!”

Izkaya Asian Touch Table Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, International
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Winnaar Beste Restaurant Gastvrijheid Formule vanwege goede service , heerlijke gerechten en unieke interactieve tafels. Dagvers gemaakte gerechten, van (99%) natuurlijke ingredienten. We staan bekend om onze grote varieteit aan fusion gerechten van Hot Stone Beef tot Bang Bang Chicken. De huisgemaakte sushi is ook van de hoogste kwaliteit, het bereiden van de speciale rijst met oa. Sake is een zorgvuldig proces van zo'n 2 uur. Izkaya is geen 'sushi restaurant', sushi is een onderdeel (<5%) in de Aziatische eet cultuur en daarmee ook binnen Izkaya. Kom dus vooral ook genieten van de vele andere gerechten. Blader met je vingertoppen door de virtuele kaart en bekijk de Aziatische gerechten. Zie hoe je gerechten gemaakt worden via de Chefcam, kiez een ander tafelkleed of speel een digitaal spelletje zeeslag. Bovenal is het een heel sfeervol restaurant met lekkere verse gerechten en bijzondere cocktails!
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had a table booked and still waited half an hour for a table. Then ordered a drink with food and got the food in 15 minutes but waited nearly an hour for our drinks. Eventually after waiting so long just asked to have the drinks removed and to get our bill which we waited another 10 minutes for.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Loved every bit of it and I completely disagree with the comments about it being pricey - I belive you would pay a similar price for dishes in the Rotterdam centre, but you had so much more with the tables, loveliest staff and great food. Went there with a friend and we easily spent 3 hours there chatting and experiencing Izkaya. It's a brilliant place for a date!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Refreshingly new and tasty way of dining. We received a traditional warm welcome in a modern restaurant. The ordering via the touch tables is very easy and the service level and dishes are way above many other restaurants. There is a wide selection of dishes available which are all reasonably priced, a bit above average perhaps but worth every penny. The ingredients they use are clearly very fresh and high end, the tuna was extremely well prepared as well as the hot stone beef.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is definitely worth a try. It's an unique restaurant. Me and my partner dined here on new years day during our trip in The Netherlands. I found the restaurant via Tripadvisor and was very curious after reading the reviews and taking a look at their website. There is one thing having a whole new concept, maintaining a high level of service and food is another. Izakaya managed to do so in my opinion. I am not an expert on Japanese food, but it was definitely to my liking. I can recommend as a side dish the beans with seasalt! Awesome!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It's fun to experience one time but I would not do it again. We are used to the small cheap japaneese places in Paris. The food at 1/6 of the price in paris beats the food here and I'm not sure if the experience of light in the table match up for that much higher price.