1,422 results
All reviewspark hotelolder parttower roomnice hotelsingle roomdefinitely stay here againbusiness tripbars and restaurantsdowntown rotterdammetro stopan upgradebed was very comfortablenice roomcentral locationnice viewcentrewitte
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed all our stay at Bilderberg Parkhotel, with the exception of the final charge of 39 euros for the parking, which was not expected (in a 4 stars hotel parking should be available at no additional charge; if there is a charge, the reception should inform in advance the guests during check in). The breakfast is rich and excellent. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Danny L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
It is very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the parking costs. We will discuss this internally.

We hope to welcome you back in the future as our guest.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Myself, partner and friends really enjoyed our stay during the carnival period. It was in a prime spot and the staff were extremly attentive. Sauna was great although the gym could do with an upgrade but still worth the stay. We will definitely visit again!

Room Tip: Lovely spacious rooms but book early!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear corinneallman,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay so much during the carnival. I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the gym. Your feedback has been discussed internally so actions can take place.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The location is the main reason why I’ve chosen this hotel. Go for the executive rooms as those are bigger then the average, updated and have AC. You won’t regret it. The rooms are spotless, very well maintained, but I’ve noticed that my wallpaper had small issues in the bathroom. The only thing that I did not like was that I’ve requested two rooms as close as possible and I’ve revived one on the second floor and the second on the fourth floor.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear George P,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback. We will discuss your review with the designated departments so actions can take place.

We hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Central Station and close to the some good bars and restaurants. The rooms were clean, spacious, well presented and the hotel staff friendly.

These next points are in no way criticisms just to make you aware of.

1. Our room was street side and therefore you could hear the traffic outside, therefore my advice would be to request a room that higher up or on the other side of the hotel

2. Bring your own shower gel / shampoo. We stayed for one night and therefore didn’t bring any and what was provided was only good for one shower. There is a Coop just around the corner where you can buy some though.

3. The towels are small.

Against these aren’t criticisms, and I wouldn’t discourage anyone from staying here. I just wanted to point out some very minor issues that I feel are good to know.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear James P,

Thank you ever so much for your kind word and for sharing your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback. With your feedback you allow us to grow and make every experience even better!
We would love to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Amazing value for money and great placement as it's right in the city centre, I was very impressed! Big spacious room, comfortable bed, great layout and brilliant AC that kept me nice and cool during the heatwave.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear hanziin,

Thank you for your loving words and for sharing your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!