“Go for the tower”

Bilderberg Parkhotel
Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Rotterdam
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed 2 nights last weekend in room in tower. This is an upgraded room and we were offered the opportunity to upgrade at check-in. The room was light, bright and spacious and the beds (twin room) were so comfortable. The linen was of excellent quality, crisp and white and the pillow and duvet exceptional. Good quality bathroom. There were tea/coffee making facilities in the room and the bar gave us some milk. Had a few drinks in the bar - very reasonably priced for a hotel. Staff all efficient and helpful. Friend stayed in basic room not in tower - only three star, so choose carefully.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear SuffolkCarol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Bilderberg Parkhotel. We appreciate your description about our hotel, the facilities and variety in hotel rooms. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to personally welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Erik de Wit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed two night for business, in June 2014. This is an outstanding hotel. It is perfectly located in Rotterdam, since there is a metro stop downstairs, but it is also within easy walking distance of the main train station. Additionally, for me, where my business was at the Erasmus Medical Center, the location could not have been better.

The staff are very, very friendly; even when I was looking for an iron and ironing board at 2 am! They were most helpful. Parking was nicely reserved in advance, and the internet easy to access. Breakfast was also very good. The bill was paid by my hosts, so I cannot comment on value, but I am sure it was good!

I can strongly recommend this hotel for any stay in Rotterdam.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear RoryMorty,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Bilderberg Parkhotel. Feedback of our guests is very important for us. I am very pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. I will forward all given compliments to my colleagues who have helped you so well during your stay. We appreciate you recommendation and hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Best regards,

Erik de Wit

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Parkhotel is situated in the middle of Rotterdam - walking distance to the Erasmus Bridge and close to the shopping and restaurants/bars. Very pretty canal close by. The hotel inside is wooden, a little dark - a nice open space/reception and the staff are very very friendly. They offered me an upgrade for €15 from a single room to a suite.. I took it and wasn't disappointed. The views were amazing.. the room huge! The bathroom was clean and modern. The room had nice touches - quite plush.

Room Tip: If offered the suites - take them. They're lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Fisherashley ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Bilderberg Parkhotel. Feedback of our guests is very important for us to optimize our level of service and facilities.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will share all given compliments about your excellent experience with my colleagues.

Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you again at the Bilderberg Parkhotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

When my company booked this hotel for my business trip as the "most expensive hotel in Rotterdam" (haven't checked this for a fact) I definitely expected something else. The room was old and it smelled. By old I mean wooden windows and ancient carpet with little les ancient bathroom. Breakfast was standard, nothing special. The only plus was availability of parking the car in the back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Luki H

Dear Luki H,

I am realy sorry to read that your stay was not what you had expected. This is absolutely not how it should be and therefore I do apologize. I would like to ask you to contact us via parkhotel@bilderberg.nl, so that I can come back to you personally to discuss how we could make things better and use your feedback to prevent from happening again in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stayed for three nights at this hotel and cannot recommend it highly enough. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Arrived with my sister in law quite late on a Sunday evening and found that we had been allocated a double, instead of a twin room but the mistake was put right immediately without any fuss at all. The room was large and spotlessly clean and was kept that way for our stay. Did not eat there except for breakfast but one evening we did ask for a sandwich and again the service from the staff was excellent, especially the bar staff who made the experience in the bar, one round of fun for two senior citizens. Breakfast, had a very good variety, not just continental but if I have to make a critisum, the staff who really did their best were not at all organised for the amount of guests that were there. A hotel well worth staying at for short breaks and it is close to all amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Nannapam,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Bilderberg Parkhotel. I am pleased to read that you are so praiseful about the Bilderberg Parkhotel and my colleagues and I surely will give them your compliments.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Well we turned up at the hotel and it was so refreshing to have staff that were there to help with where we could park our coach! The rooms are very comfortable and perfect for a trip into Rotterdam and Amsterdam and the area.

The staff are also very helpful and willing to help out where they can (particularly Sylvia)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear James G,

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will share all given compliments about your excellent restaurant 70 experience with my colleagues.

The Bilderberg Parkhotel welcomes many business guests, for which the Internet is very important. In order to deliver highly secure and fast internet access, we have a collaboration with a company specialized in internet connections. Secured internet is available for a fee in our rooms. On the other hand we offer free WIFI in our lobby, restaurant and bar for all guests.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I were in Rotterdam for work, the location was very good, in central position,very good service. The restaurant was very very good. The room was in the tower and was a very big room. Excellent experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear FVGAMMA,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience with the Bilderberg Parkhotel.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at the Bilderberg Parkhotel in Rotterdam!