“Interesting but not enthralling”
Review of Spido Harbor Tour

Spido Harbor Tour
Ranked #8 of 69 Tours in Rotterdam
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Went here on a alternately cloudy and sunny day in June, on a Monday so not so many people around. Started off sitting up on the top deck but quickly retired to the comfortable interior of the boat as the tour started and the icy wind picked up. Food and drinks available inside but we didn’t partake. Constant information is broadcast over the loudspeakers in several different languages, which became a background noise after a while. Not a really exciting thing to do, but interesting enough. Gives a good tour of the Port of Rotterdam and helps for the visitor to understand what a vital role the port has had in the making of this city.

3  Thank CandJMelbourne
in 6 reviews
"audio guide"
"visit rotterdam"

Reviewed June 25, 2012

After living in Singapore, I really wanted to see the Port. It was unbelievable - I was amazed by the number of containers. All the boats on the Harbour were huge- nice size boats looked tiny compared to these. The Spido fleet has large boats so I felt very safe in it against the big boats. I will be honest I did not hear any information spoken in English until I went to the bottom of the boat and that was at the end of my journey. I was disappointed on that part and I could have zoned it out with the wind - however, every time I listened it was Dutch. My daughters and I rode at the top and much of what we saw - we had seen earlier in the day at the Euromast. I would not recommend doing both in the same day, however, I would do this trip again and listen for the English speaking part.
Also, walk around the water and see the sailboats- they are unbelievable.

2  Thank AveryGirls
Reviewed May 29, 2012

With Spido Boat and for 10.50 Eur a person you can enjoy a 75 Min Trip along the Rotterdam harbor.If you visit Rotterdam you should not miss it !

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We did the 75 minute tour which is a round trip around the port of Rotterdam. While the port is impressive these will be €21.00 and 75 minutes, I, unfortunately won't get back. If you have the extra cash to see a river full of ships, then go for it, personally I wished I had spent my time somewhere else. The screaming children onboard made it difficult to listen to the tour explanation over the loudspeakers too.

3  Thank Carlos Xavier M