“Ok sate”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stadsdriehoek
Reviewed February 6, 2013

If you look at the menu it says very clearly that the Satebar that they serve the best sate in Rotterdam. I tend to disagree. It is OK, but not the best, by a long shot. It is above standard cafetaria fair, but not anything to brag about.

We also had some beef, which was very, very mild, bordering on the bland. The space itself is clean, though it feels outdated. Prices are not extravagant, but also not cheap. The prices seem low at first glance, but the prices are for individual parts. You still have to add the rice, etc.

1  Thank Jie Yong K
There are newer reviews for Satebar Indonesia

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

In this spot you can find good quality saté in different varieties. Well prepareerde and tender. Fast and friendly service too.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went this weekend and I have to say that I really enjoyed what I have ordered. It is not expensive (in my point of view) and the quality was good. I have never tried before indonesian cuisine so I am not an expert, however, I was very pleased with the chicken dish that I ordered as well as the entrant so when I return to Rotterdam, I certainly will go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Been here many times and never got disappointed about the food taste and quality. From simple to a fully packed rice menu, they know what there doing... Authentic Indonesian food... love it.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Whenever we are in town, we go to the Satebar...we usually take the sate kambing kecap (lamb sate with kecap sauce) and bami.. it is great, and we're done for 35,-! To be quite honest, I've never taken anything other than the satays...but those I can highly recommend!