“Good dinner at good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delphi

Delphi
Reserve with
Delphi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 278 Restaurants in Leiden
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good dinner at good price”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had been in Delphi years ago and I came back this month with a group of friends. Following the waiter's suggestions we ordered different dishes to share among us.

I can´t remember the name of the dishes, but I would highlight the piece of meat filled with feta cheese. That was terrific! In general all the grilled meat pieces were fantastic, but the lamb meat was over the top.

It turned out to be a bit too much food, but still we paid less than 20€ each.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Tasty food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had dinner at Delphi last night with some work colleagues. We chose it based on reviews here as we are new to Leiden and don't speak Dutch yet. Food was yummy, but as everyone else has said, portions were huge. Not a single one of us cleared our plate. Lamb souvlaki was tender and tasty. You can request a menu in English. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited April 2014
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Delicious Greek food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very tasty Greek food which comes in huge portions. I have been there several times and must confess I never could finish the main course. Nice atmosphere as well.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alexander P
Athens, Greece
“True Greek experience”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've tried many Greek restaurants in Holland but this is the only one which reminded me my trip in Greece. Excellent food, big portions, big variety, Greek friendly and helpful stuff. Made me feel that Greece is not so far Thank you Delphi!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JOHNY P
“Really good!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I live here in Leiden and have been there many times. It is really good both for the food and for the price. I recommend ordering the dish number 44c (it is a lamb with really good sauce and potatoes)!