“Impressive”
Review of Etoile - CLOSED

Etoile
“Impressive”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I chose this restaurant by the reviews and am more impressed after being here than imagined.
We had the surprise degustation and the good exceeded my expectations. The young innovative chef comes up with Michelin Star Quality food and being a hard to please foodie, I was certainly excited by it.
The balance of flavours was perfect. The service was absolutely fantastic and the chef and waitstaff who came to our table were lovely to meet.
The wine list was very good, and I would go the card next time as I found the degustation wine accompanying the courses not my taste and a little slow. However I am judging that by Australian standards which we are known to be fast drinkers.
L'Etoile is my new favourite restaurant and for those who know me that's a big call. We live in the South of France and this restaurant will keep the Frenchies on their toes! Can't wait to come back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MaliMango

netherlands
“A shining star at Gouda”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

L'Etoile is a high ranking restaurant at Gouda. We enjoyed the excellent food and perfect service. Dining here is having a perfect evening. The winelist is impressive, showing the interest of the propriator

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank strandman46
Gouda, The Netherlands
“My favorite restaurant in Gouda”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

This restaurants knows all about good wines and food; the chef is on his way up and that shows in what you get served. Highly recommended by a local, who also dines abroad often.

• Visited June 2011