“lovely food and drink!”

Lunchcafe Vrij
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

good choice of food and drink which you can have in or out depending on whether you like people watching. if you sit out it's in a little square so there is plenty to look at. reasonable prices.

1  Thank ninthmuse

Reviewed July 3, 2012

First of all, it is not Turkish. If you expect to have a traditional Turkish food, try to find another place.
When I first went there, I resisted to have a pepper soup at breakfast. Then, I got my plate and saw that the portions were too little. First, the soup was AMAZING! I loved every single piece of the bread and olive oil with garlic. I am 100% sure that it is not Turkish but what they do with cheese and cucumber is really delicious. They put some honey on them and it tasted great. I was expecting to be still hungry at the end but I was full.

Dutch people find the coffee very delicious but to me, it is just coffee, not very special.

The atmosphere is nice but it is not very easy to find a seat especially at the weekends.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

It is Turkish. The first time we ate there the food did not taste
very good. My husband could not remember that we ate there. The second time we ate, we ordered and they only brought my husbands meal.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Lovely small tapas style foods. Healthy sandwiches and the best apple cake we tasted in Delft!!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The atmosphere in this small café is great and the coffee excellent! To be here feels like being more than 1200 km to the South!