“Forgot our order”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This used to be a great Pizzeria, but on our last visit, we had enquired about our order after an hour, only to be told that they had forgotten to pass it on to the kitchen staff, there wasn't even an apology or even any suggestion made to an additional glass of wine/coffee to make up for this, nothing!!! So we won't be going here again!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Cute little wine bar with very friendly staff and decent food (pizza and pasta). I recommend the mini wine tasting, 3 small glasses of red or white Italian wines.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very nice restaurant, good ambiance. Large, spacious, 2 levels, yet full and very popular. I had spaghetti with clams (spaghetti a la vongole?) and it was really good and delicious. Service was also good and quick, despite restaurant being full and busy. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. I came around 6pm and I didn't have a reservation but they still found a table for me; however, they kindly told me that they would need the table in 1.5 hours for the 7.30pm reservation. I didn't mind since I will not stay long. Prices were reasonable. Will return again to try the pizza.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were attracted to this restaurant by the fact that, although it is very big, it seemed to be almost full. Fortunately for us, that "almost" meant that they had a table for us. The people serving the food were run off their feet but service was reasonably fast. The food was excellent and extremely well-presented. I have no hesitation in recommending this place.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This little restaurant gets quite busy, so our strong advice would be to reserve to avoid disappointment or frustration. You could also ask for a table overlooking the canal then. It provides good (not the biggest choice) Italian food. The wine is nice & the service was efficient. A lot of locals use it which I also think says a lot. It was reasonable especially given its prime location. During our stay we ate there twice, which says it all really. If we return to Delft we will no doubt visit there again.