“Super tasty Indian experience!”
Review of Atithi

Atithi
Reserve with
Atithi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 280 Restaurants in Delft
Description: Atithi - The Hash Eatery Restaurant is the very first and exclusive Vegetarian Indian Fast Food Restaurant opened in Delft, Netherlands! All the food items are freshly prepared. Most of the spices and other ingredients even Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) which are being used, are self-prepared every day which lends the fresh and exotic taste to our food. Our food is the yummiest and cheapest.
Reviewed November 10, 2017

My husband brought back Indian food from this restaurant, and it was amazing.. Even after taking it home (with some of the heat being lost during traveling).
The first bite itself transported me to India!
The prizes are great and the portions are very good.
Also the food was not oily, which is amazing and very rare in Indian restaurants in NL!
Definitely a restaurant I am going to visit more often, to eat or take away food!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 30, 2017

The food is excellent and the people who work there are really nice. While it's situated between a baguette restaurant and a hamburger fastfood chain, here every single dish is freshly prepared. Both for take out or to enjoy there. We usually get take out as we pass this restaurant on our way home. I tried several things on the menu, and every thing is just delicious. The prices are amazing. Highly recommend it if you want a not too classy (it's still a side of the road restaurant) but very fine meal!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank NadineInEurope
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I am very surprised on visiting this restaurant yesterday. In a first I felt, this is a vegetarian restaurant but lately realised its more vegetarian "friendly" restaurant with some new chicken and eggs items aside a platter of whole lots of vegetarian items. I love Indian chicken but having that as the new/late addition I was kinda restricting myself to look for other option. But I would like to thanks the staff who convinced me well to give it a try. I must say this is not just a new/late addition but a real gem from the restaurant. One of the best chicken rice I ever had in my life. Can't wait to come again!!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Great real flavour full vegetarian Indian Food! To eat directly in their relaxed restaurant or for take away! Super tasty, very healthy, real Indian and they serve a lot of diverse meals. I recommend to drive thru and tast the tast!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank RobertvanderStarre
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I heard a lot about this restaurant on Facebook in Indian groups. So I went there with my family last weekend. I am glad whatever I have heard is correct and I didn't had any bad surprise. Food was awesome though simple. Roti wrap was perfect. I had the best rice of my life - Navratan a must try out. Interior was really nice and different. In all a very good experience. Good Luck!

Date of visit: August 2016