We have been in this hotel one night. Very clean, and large enough room (we had a double with extra bed). The room was in a corner of the building and full of windows, even though was looking towards the city and not the sea the view was quite nice (as all the buildings in that direction are quite low). The city centre is like 10-15 min walk distance, and the sea just few minutes through a big staircase: with a pram/stroller/wheelchair you need to go a longer way to reach it (like 10min walk). The beach closeby is quite large and is all free, there is the possibility to rent umbrella/loungechair etc
The swimming pool is quite big, water minimum 140cm (not easy for kids), and ir was completely empty.
- windows were very large, however they could not be opened. You had to use the airco to move the air in the room (annoying for the noise, also because if I go to the sea is also to breath the air of the sea)
- the furniture looked very old (70s style) event though was in good condition: not sure if it was a fancy choice or if it's there from the seventies
- the entrance door was not closing that well, and was not thick enough: we could hear everything going on in the corridor. There were also some "unpleasant" guests who arrived in their rooms at 4 in the morning, did a lot of noise in the corridor and continued talking loud for long. One other guest went to bump at their door to complain (which added more noise to the situation). This was quite unusual for us.
- the price of the stay was quite high in my opinion
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Piccard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.