“Wonderful lights path” 5 of 5 stars

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful lights path”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

fun to do, I really enjoyed doing the trajectum lumen across Utrecht city, even in winter is a wonderful experience, I totally recomend it.
Looking forward to do it again but in summer time

Visited January 2013

Utrecht
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Nice tour if you're already a bit familiar with Utrecht”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've lived in Utrecht for 25 years now, and I explored the city, but this tour could still surprise me. It pointed out some (light)works of art I had never seen before. I would not recommend this tour for first-time tourists, because I think it's nice to just walk and experience the city if time is limited. But if you have plenty of time in the evening (tour is after dark!), and you have seen some of the city already during the day, it's definitely worth the while to take a guided tour.

Visited September 2012