“Nice inside, mediocre food”
Review of Stan & Co.

Stan & Co.
Ranked #84 of 717 Restaurants in Utrecht
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: COFFEE I FOOD I DRINKS I MUSIC In the heart of Utrecht you’ll find our bar-restaurant. We are waiting for your with great coffee, wine, cocktails and ‘Josper’-grilled food!
Reviewed November 17, 2017

The food here wasn't great for the price (the "Bulldog" hotdog for 9 EUR, a glass of red Maison Virginie for 4 EUR, and a carafe of water for 4.50 EUR, yikes!). The main thing that's cool about this place is seeing how huge it is, and doing some people-watching; other than that, I can't really say I recommend it.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

This place was very good food but service a little slow but friendly. My Ribeye was cooked just like I wanted it. The only That I didn't like was where the restroom is located in the basement, hard for someone like me that can't walk very good with a cane.
It is a little pricey but good.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We were staying on the outskirts of Utrecht and went into the old town for the day - a sunny, busy Saturday - everywhere was buzzing. We strolled, looked, visited the Dom Tower and Cathedral which is simple and stunning inside and soaked up the atmosphere. The Stan & Co was good for a beer so we decided to have lunch, a delicious leek and potato soup. The staff we extremely helpful and friendly, the restaurant fun, so much so we returned for dinner in the evening, we walked in and the waitress came up and said "hi welcome back, glad to see you again" we ordered the jerk chicken, a good portion size and very flavoursome, we chose their Australian Shiraz - very smooth. A thoroughly enjoyable day.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Went there with a friend to have a good lunch. The interior of this restaurant is absolutely great. We sat down and ordered the Ceasar Truffle salad, a croque monsieur, and the ramen soup. We truly enjoyed all of it! Especially the salad was delicious! The service was good, too bad we had to ask for the bill three times. Despite that, it was a really good lunch!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Despite a nice looking menu and cool interior it was rather disappointing. We ordered a mackerel sandwich and a Poke bowl salad for lunch. The mackerel sandwich was fine but small and unimaginative for the 9+ euros. The poke bowl was a huge disappointment, very very small portion and way too much sauce. Wouldn't recommend it for lunch.