“Best service in Holland!”
Review of Restaurant Bis

Restaurant Bis
Reserve with
Restaurant Bis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 576 Restaurants in Utrecht
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Dutch, Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Open for lunch, dinner and anything in between, including a high tea and tapas
London, United Kingdom
“Best service in Holland!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We popped in for a quick bite before a gig, the waitress obviously noticed we were in a hurry and couldn't have been more helpful. The food was excellent, especially the pear crumble. The place was buzzy and I'll definitely be back when I have more time to enjoy it.

Husbands Bosworth, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Lunch”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stumbled over this restaurant by accident. Ended up really enjoying the experience. We had the Tapas for two which was very tasty and then the Caramel Cheesecake which was to die for. The staff were very attentive and the general atmosphere for a Sunday afternoon was lively. Overall a very nice lunch.

Visited June 2012
London, UK
“A reliable favourite”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My favourire restaurant in Utrecht, with excellent staff, a small but very solid a la carte menu, and some specials that change every few weeks. I switched from my usual beed a la carte to try the guinea fowl .... a tad bland but excellent veggies as usual. Desserts very accomplished and good value. I use this restaurant frequently when I visit Utercht from the UK and it has never let me down.

• Visited June 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Better than average”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I went to this place with some colleagues for lunch, with the knowledge that this restaurant was voted 4th best restaurant in Utrecht according to the TripAdvisor list. We were a party of 5 and all ordered sandwiches (i got the club Bis myself). If this restaurant is the 4th best, i pity Utrecht. Don't get me wrong, the food was decent, better than the average sandwich store. But I think i prefer to eat at La Place (restaurant in the V&D warehouse) or pay 5-10 euro's more to eat at Brasserie Louisa (nr 3 on the list).
One thing i didn't like, but it's not the restaurant's fault: there was an obnoxious woman (guest) making some racist comments, which made one of my friends feel uncomfortable.

• Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Food - Amazing, Service - Very slot”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Travelled with 5 colleagues and decided to go for the Chef's menu (4 courses). The food is fantastic and we enjoyed each of the 4 courses however it took an age - we booked at 7.15 and didn't leave the restaurant until 11pm. It wasn't that busy either, for example the time between 2nd and 3rd course was almost 1 hour. However, I will be back as the food is excellent.

Visited April 2012