B&B Gregorius
Eye Hotel(Utrecht)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
All reviewsother guestsliving roomthree nightsvisiting utrechtmarthasofacanalprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was a fantastic place to stay - close to the centre and the Dom tower, and next to a peaceful canal. Our hosts could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The room and shared areas were beautifully presented, with stylish modern decor and a lot of thought had gone into little touches to make things comfortable. I can't recommend the Gregorius highly enough- and it thoroughly deserves its stunning reviews.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Breakfast21, Manager at B&B Gregorius, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope te welcome you another time

kind regards

Martha

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Thank you so much Martha for a really pleasant stay with you. We were delighted to find every single comfort we could wish for in your luxurious apartment. Other reviewers are quite right, we had the best bed ever and felt relaxed and most welcome at Gregorius. We plan to return....

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I could not be happier with our stay. The property was built in 1605 and has a sense of nostalgia about it. Previously it was a old school.

Recently renovated only one year ago this B&B is extremely stylish and chic. The fit out and finish is very high quality and I put it to you that will not find a more comfortable bed! It's enormous (King size) my wife demanded we find the bed store as she wants to buy it and ship it to Australia.

Martha the host was extremely helpful and told us where the best restaurants were not the touristy ones and made us feel very welcome.

The locale here is second to none it's right on the canal and 200m away from the Dom church tower which dates back circa 1326. It's walking distance to everything. We did some late night shopping followed by some dinner all without the hassle of getting a taxi.

Highly recommend

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Timmylo
Breakfast21, Owner at B&B Gregorius, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you so much. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope to see you again.
Kind regards,
Martha

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hosts Bas and Martha were very helpful, particularly in booking a room in another hotel for our 3rd night as they were full; then we came back to stay another 5 nights. The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept in on holiday. You can make delicious coffee from their machine whenever you like, tea using boiling water from the Quooker, a marvellous invention, or drinks from the fridge. Excellent B&B, friendly people, and right in the middle of Utrecht.

Room Tip: Room 1 (Moroso) if you require a bath, room 2 (Diesel) if you require just a shower.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diane B
Breakfast21, Owner at B&B Gregorius, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review .
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us

Martha and Bas

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Where do I start with this review? Gregorius is most definately one of the best places I have stayed in (and I have stayed in many!), so much so even I have already booked my 3rd stay in less than 2 months since first discovering it. Possibly the best bed I have ever slept in, great decor, lovely balcony, and fantastic and warm service from host Martha.

Keep up the good work!