New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #9 of 29 Utrecht B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Very nice experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Fear not, this is a must place to stay if you are looking a hotel to stay in Utrecht. Even though it is a family hotel, but when I was there, it really exceed my expectation. I went on early June for a conference in Utrecht and I was on a single room. Unlike other hotels in Netherlands, for a single room, the room was big and spacious. The owner, Ted, was so helpful. First day I came, unlike any other hotel in Holland, he helped me to lift my luggage to the 3rd floor. I also did request him few things during my stay, and he gladly help me with those requests, no questions asked. The breakfast was also nice. He is a very nice person to talk to.

This place is so close to the main attraction of Utrecht, the Dom Toren (Dom Tower), 15 minutes walk to the Utrecht Central Station, and the surrounding was quiet, a perfect place to stay. And the great thing was the price, 45 Euro for single room, 60 Euro for double room, it beats every other hotels nearby. I was so glad that I cancelled other hotel before my travel (due to the changing of my schedule) and move to this hotel instead. The hotel has a policy though, when you go out, you need to hand over the key to the owner and you need to return back by midnight (and it was no big deal breaker to me).

If I am going to go to Utrecht again, I will definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business