“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Met my family here for a meal when we came over from holland, never been here before in my 39 years of coming to Amersfoort, the pancakes were excellent, something to suite all ages, highly recommended & will go back again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have never seen a place where you can order so many different things to go on a pancake. The prices aren't too bad for pancakes the size of the place...and there is a children's area for kids to go and play. There was a lot of decoration in the way of gnomes for ambiance.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

First I must say the food was fantastic, but a few things spoiled a celebration which we had. we first checked to see how late it was open and the response was that the kitchen was open to 9:00 PM. when we arrived on the door the pancake area was open only to 8:00PM and the other restaurant area was open til 9:00. still no problem they were happy to seat us. our meal came and my daughter and ordered half of Pancake which provides Sate sauce and we received 1 glass dish which I thought would not be enough, the cashier server in question stated it was the amount for a whole one and would need to share the Sate sauce. in which My daughter and I fought for the sauce which we were joking about. still I thought why couldn't she not give a bit more.

Now first of all our server thru the whole dinner was very nice and good. Here is where we have a situation. I went to pay with a brand of credit card which is on the door and also on the website. I go up and try to pay with this card and they tell me they no longer except this brand of credit card. I was not pleased to say the least luckly my wife had the money availible. I stated they should take it off their website and the this is the part were the server goes and says yea yea and acts like she could care less and lack of the customer respect. What would have happened if we did not have the money. This caused an uncomfortable situation and the say the least a Poor attitude. I blame the Management for not taking care of this issue. So if you want good food and attitude this is your place. oh yea this is a family place.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The place is just outside of the zoo and kids will usually love a dutch pancake. They come in all sorts with lots of different toppings.
People like me who have good memories of pancakes will like the place as well.
The restaurant also has an area serving chicken dishes for those who are not into pancakes.
There are usually a lot of kids so it is not really a place for a romantic dinner.
Quality of service can be a bit unpredictable.

1  Thank nielshartgers
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 17, 2008

It's one of those great restaurants to go to with the kids. Wouldn't go there without them.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook