Lowest prices for your stay
$112
Hotels.com
$112
$85
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$95
Travelocity$112
eDreams$85
2,018 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Rooms are clean and nice, service is good, experience of stay is good. I went to breakfast around 9.30 one morning, most food finished. I even could not find my favorite croissant there. Breakfast suppose to end at 10.30. Maybe not many customer that morning. The next morning they put a lot of croissants there, I think maybe they knew someone was disappointed the day before.....anyway, I was happy during my stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 nights with friends as we were attending a friends birthday party.
Situated on the edge of the city (taxi ride is approximately €22) the hotel is fine for an overnight stay with adequate amenities. We were unable to use the restaurant as it was completely booked for the time we wanted to eat.
Be aware if you check out on a Sunday they have a buffet lunch starting at 12:00 and people start congregating in the reception from 11:30 or so. Can only describe it as feeding time at the zoo with many of the patrons rude and arrogant (to get to the €29 eat all you can buffet)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2017

This is a modern hotel well situated with easy access to the A1 highway. The rooms are spacious, modern and well equipped with good shower and Wi-Fi. The bed is comfortable and there is a space to work. A decent breakfast is also served.

The only reason I do not give a higher star rating is that it is right next to the highway and access to restaurants etc is not good.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

Due to the company groups trips, it was a good suggestion to stay at such a great hotel. Breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms such as the food at the restaurant, made the stay very comfortable. The distance to our company and client location was just perfekt. It will be my pleasure, being guest again in your hotels.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Hotel stay was good , I would like to visit hotel again.hospitaly of your staff were excellent.I recommend you to add telephone facility for local call free the coustmer. This will help us to communicate with our local numbers without taking a sim.