“Thank you”

Thais Restaurant BaiYok
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Zwolle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BaiYok serves real authetic Thai food in a warm, casual atmosphere. BaiYok is located on the edge of the beautiful old centre for Zwolle. During warm days it is possibel to enjoy dinner outside on our beautiful terrace alniong the city canal. Almost next door is our take away shop located, BaiYok voor thuis.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

A colleague and I had driven from the Uk and not planned our trip well enough and we knew our hotel would not serve food after 10pm, so we pulled into Zwolle.

After visiting 3 restaraunts we came across BaiYok which although was closed, everywhere closes at 9!!, the lady invited us in and said that they could not guarantee what food we could have but it was fantastic!!

I love Thai food and have eaten at a number of restaraunts but this was superb and would definitely eat here again, wish we were closer!!

Thank you again for your lovely service and great food

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Seeing all the good reviews, we went to BaiYok with high expectation, and these weren't met. For starters we had the combination dish (sate, chicken in pandang leaves, egg roll), which was very tasty and the chicken cocos soup which could be much better. Then we had red curry with pork and the mussaman curry. Don't get me wrong, both dishes we're good, but I've tasted (much) better in other Thai restaurants.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time its a small holiday to be here. We've been there a lot .
Excellent food, nice staff ,always helpfull and for us very important, nearly everything is glutenfree.
They use the original herbs and vegetables, Really delicious.

1  Thank Miranda S
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went to Baiyok while on a business trip with 6 others. Nice restaurant with very friendly and helpful staff. The owner explained each dish and helped us pick exactly what was right for us. My starter was a chicken noodle soup, it was nice but the other got the mixed starters which was much better value. My main was amazing, Thai red curry with pieces of fillet beef. It was only rated 2 out of 3 stars on the menu but was very hot. It was tasty and there was enough beef for two people, Served with steamed rice and fried noodles. Dessert was choc ice cream, refreshing after spicy main. All in all, excellent night with good food, I will definitely visit again. 350 euro for 7 people, 3 courses each and lots of drink.

1  Thank Jonnygor144
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I never thought Thai food was could be sooooo Delicious . I will never forget this place. Bayok in Zwolle is a place that my palate will never forget for sure .