The hotel location is great with all rooms looking over the sea with spectacular sun sets. the inclusive breakfast for hotel guests is great and if you leave hungry then it is your fault. the buffet evening meals in the hotel restaurant are also very good as it one price but eat as much as you like and compares favourably on price with other restaurants in the area. The beach bar is very good and the staff very friendly but we found in the actual Centre Parcs village across the road that the staff were not quite so good. There are good discounts to be had for booking early and also for the over 55's making an out of peak season break quite reasonable. Everything in Zandvoort is in easy walking distance and public transport is very good with buses stopping outside and trains to Harlem and Amsterdam on a ½ hourly service only 5 mins walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uitwaaien aan het Noordzeestrand of voor even toerist in de grote stad. 2/4/6/8/10 person cottages in the dunes, close to the beach of the North Sea. Comfortable 4 star hotel with a sea view from all 118 rooms. You can visit the Beach Factory with the tennis and squash courts and the trampoline park Jump XL or go for a sswim in the Aqua Mundo Situated close to the bubbling city of Haarlem, Bloemendaal by the sea and of course metropole Amsterdam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HRS, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Center Parcs Park Zandvoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Center Parcs Park Zandvoort Hotel Zandvoort
- Center Parcs Park Hotel Zandvoort