“Great seafood and a beautiful evening”
Review of Beach Club Tien

Beach Club Tien
Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant sits on the beach in Zandvoort and has spectacular views where you can sit indoor/outdoor to watch the sunset. Great food, too!
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is a great place for a romantic meal - beautifully prepared fish, in a lovely setting on the beach. The people here couldn't do enough for us and were so freindly. It's beautifully done without being posh and up itself, just a perfectly relaxing restaurant.

I chose to propose on the beach during a meal here, and glad I did, it was a wonderful moment with the sunset. Special thanks to Beaudine for organising some lovely touches for our evening.

This will always be a special place now to us, but it really is a lovely place for anyone to have an evening meal or a beer (did that too on our visit, sitting outside on the huge deck on the beach during an afternoon).

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Lovely place on the beach.We got here early - about 6.30 - & by 7, the restaurant was full. The menu is not extensive but what we had was beautifully cooked & well presented. It was not cheap - about 60 euros between us - but was worth paying this for the setting. My partner had the tuna which he loved & I had veal which was really tender. The menu is all in Dutch so the helpful waiter translated for us! One of the best meals we have had in Zandvoort so far.

1  Thank AnnieM452
Reviewed March 4, 2014

my friend and I had two wines and two beers. my friend had been drinking some and when we finished I took my dog out on the beach and my friend paid. When he came out of this beach bar he said that the waiter, who said he was Italian, dark hair with a pony tail, had charged him 40 euros for our drinks. My friend paid him cash and the waiter pocketed 20 euros. this was outrageous for 4 drinks, 10 euros each. my friend was very angry but did not want to make a scene. beware of this bar on the beach.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Not much choice for vegetarians, but all we ordered was very good. We had to wait some time (the restaurant was crowded) but we didn't mind, as we were enchanted by the wonderful sunset over the sea. The price was a little higher than our budget, but I guess it's normal for a restaurant on the beach. Definitely recommended for the friendly athmosphere and the fantastic view.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Always good value for money and good service compare to some other beach restaurants! Friendly and professional staff. Especially tuna is very good and freshly grilled. For casual diner with 2 or 20 people.