It's situated a bit far from Amsterdam centre. Bus costs 7 EUR for a day for an adult. Every 15 minutes comes a bus daily. It's in a half industrial an commercial part of the city. It's hardly reach any food store on foot nearby. It's easy to park in the hotel parking place. Clean rooms and baths. Our only problem was at the last departure day. The receptionists insisted that we ate one day breakfast but we didn't. She was rude to us. She spoke to us as we are burglers. Finally we didn't pay for breakfast. All the other receptionist was helpful and kind to us. The breakfast costs 14 EUR for a person which is very expensive for us. That's why we chose not to eat in the restaurant. I'm sure that something is wrong with the registering of the bills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bastion Hotels stands for a personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities for an attractive rate. Bastion Hotel Zaandam offers a 24 hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the a la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant. For relaxation and a nice ending of the day guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or smoking lounge. This lounge contains an lcd television, air-conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs. The hotel also has free wireless internet in the entire hotel. In the lobby the hotel has a computer available, for guests, for free use of the internet. Domestic animals are not allowed. Location / Accessibility Bastion Hotel Zaandam is easy to be reached, by car, along the A8, exit 1. For travelers that have to be in Amsterdam, this hotel is a good choice. The centre of Amsterdam is only 20 minutes away. The famous Zaanse Schans with its beautiful Dutch windmills is only 4 km away from the hotel. Rooms The hotel has 40 comfortable deluxe rooms and 40 comfort rooms. The comfort rooms are equipped with a television, a modem, airconditioning, a bureau, a safe, a minibar, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. The Deluxe rooms are more spacious than the comfort rooms and are equipped with a television, a modem, airconditioning, a bureau, a safe, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer. Food & Beverage At Bastion Hotel Zaandam guests can enjoy an extensive continental breakfast buffet, on weekdays from 06.00 Till 09.00 And in weekends from 07.00 Till 10.30. The atmospheric hotel is opened from 11.00 Till 23.00 For lunch and diner. When guests have a very busy schedule they can ask the hotel staff about the possibilities for a lunch package. The cozy hotel bar is opened till 23.30. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bastion Hotel Zaandam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam
- Bastion Hotel Zaandam North Holland