Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed

from $316.02
from $114.47
from $132.76
12,080 results
All reviews tulip fields beautiful flowers boat trip tulip season late april million bulbs bucket list bulb fields beautiful park displays amsterdam bloom netherlands windmill spring beauty varieties
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019

We took a bus from Amsterdam to the gardens hoping to see tulip fields (May 3rd), we were told they were still in bloom and hadn’t been cut yet, they’d been cut so we were a little disappointed. But the gardens themselves turned out to be a nice place. Several areas of themed garden spaces, all nicely kept and clean and tidy grounds. But, WOW, what a lot of people.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed June 20, 2019

We went to visit the Keukenhof Gardens, as I love flowers and tulips especially, having been to Chelsea Flower show on numerous occasions. This place did not disappoint. Full of beautiful flowers. It is only open between March to May so make sure to go March/April, we arrived in May and getting to the place the tulip fields were nearly over. Well worth a visit

2  Thank fleurr2018
Reviewed June 20, 2019

My children recommended the gardens to us which they visited with our young grandchildren - they said it was amazing for all ages - and they were right. When we were there, the tulips were coming to the end of the season, but there were still many in full bloom as well as other flowers. Each path we chose to go down provided another wonderful surprise to enjoy. For the kids there are wonderful places to climb and enjoy and for the adults,there are beautiful pavillions in addition to the gardens.

1  Thank MGG47
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

This is a place for the flower’s lovers. But attention: you can have an overdose!!

Keukenhof is certainly the biggest and more filled up garden in Europe and probably in the world. It’s a huge park with all different types of tupis existing in the world.

There are different pavilions displaying flower arrangements, but those are for me of bad taste. To the contrary, the outside gardens are mostly well designed and beautiful.

I went there this year after many years of my first visit. What was new for me was that they have a little zoo with a beautiful peacock and there is a pavilion (I think it calls Juliana), which shows the production of the tulips bulbs. Quite interesting!

I would advise to visit between mid April and mid May when the flowers are in their prime. After that they start being a bit decay.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Jussara Nunes P
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I took a tour leaving Amsterdam and driving the countryside to Keukenhof Gardens passing fields of tulips and other Spring Bulbs colorfully in bloom.

Date of experience: April 2019