Ways to Experience Keukenhof
from $43.97
from $95.82
from $140.91
11,392 results
All reviews the bus full bloom schiphol airport combi ticket tulip fields boat ride beautiful garden sunny day flower beds spring flowers flower parade mid april main entrance indoor displays flower lovers entrance ticket tulip bulbs
Selected filters
Reviewed today via mobile

Must go to very important place when go Netherlands
Open only few weeks in years
Lot of beautiful flowers thousands flowers
More place with flowers like garden

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you ever get the opportunity to visit the Netherlands during tulip season, this is a must see! We wished we had more time. I totally want to go back. It is truly breathtaking! I’ve never seen anything like it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I expected this visit to be beautiful, but that word simply does not capture the full mpact of what you'll see at Keukenhof! Color as far as the eye can see, perfectly manicured gardens, a veriety of tulips unimagined, whimsical vignettes for photos, informative greenhouse displays, fabulous giftshops, etc. I really can't say enough good things about this stop on our river cruise. My only suggestion would be to arrive when they open to best be able to tour and see everything before the crowds arrive. Thank you for a memory to last a lifetime!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When your have senior parents with you in Europe it’s best to take your on wheelchair and keukenhof was the only place we found a rentable wheelchair for my mother Otherwise EUROPE is beautiful!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank amitas28
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is always very beautiful. I live being a tourist in my own country. However, it gets extremely busy. I would advise people to visit earlier in the day (you don’t need the whole day, you can if you want to). It is less busy, so you see more in a shorter amount of time and it is easier taking nice pictures without a lot of people in the picture as well.

1  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even though the tulips blooming season is very fickle due to the weather, lots of other type of flowers inside large building. Cafes are available for indoor and outdoor seating. You could spend a half day easily strolling through the large, 80 acres, of paths, ponds and indoor pavilions full of flowers and the famous tulip fields (when in bloom.) If you go, arrive in the morning before the crowds.

1  Thank devnprt1