“In love with this Place” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel to your Saves list
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Spiegelstraat 4, 2011BP Haarlem, The Netherlands   |
Munich, Germany
“In love with this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

It was my second time there.
In August 2013 i´ve been there for the first time and only for 1 night. but Saskia and Merel were so nice that i´ve had to come back. and this time i stayed a lil longer.

Its so cozy and warm there, you feel so welcome.Beds are comfy and the rooms are very very clean. The staff help you with anything and everything you want to do, from museum to party they´ll hook you up.
I liked the fact that the Boutique Hostel is in Haarlem, you meet more local people and its very beautiful. I just love it.

I look forward to go there soon.

Room Tip: If you are in a group the province room is really comfortable and clean. 2 showers in toilet include...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Thai first
Durham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and two children (9 and 7) and had one of the four person bedrooms. The building is in a lovely little Dutch traditional street and within 5 minutes walk of the city centre. The staff were really helpful and pointed us to some free off street parking. The communal living room is very retro trendy. When we got to our bedroom, we got a lovely surprise when we saw there was a traditional wooden swing hanging from the wooden beams in the ceiling (kids loved this). The room was a nice mix of tradition and modern refurb. Definitely recommend this place if you are visiting Haarlem. To top it all, the staff very kindly sent back to England my daughter's favourite cuddly toy which we left by mistake.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

i have just stayed here for 4nights ,brilliant place,if you fancy an escape from the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam,Haarlem is a nice city with excellent shopping and good bars and clubs,restaurants and friendly people.

I stayed in the provincie room which is a 14 bed dorm but really nice room and good comfortable beds and nicely designed room not like a typical hostel, there is a kitchen also if you want to buy and make food or drinks , the staff are approachable ,friendly and have extensive knowledge of the local area and can always help you. Tips ,if you like drinking you must try the local beer jopen which is fantastic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank pearsonian
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great Hostel in Haarlem. Room are ultra clean and have great themes. The beds and linen are luxurious. The furniture is so cool with the bunks built in and little touches added everywhere. There is a massive amount of space to move around in the dorms and with the high ceilings and natural light they feel airy.

The staff are very friendly, have contagious smiles and their service is brilliant.
The hostel seems to attract local families and groups so you actually know you are in Holland when staying here.

We were very comfortable at this hostel an we would stay here again.

Highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Willemstad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I think the title says it all. The concept is brilliant and the love for their guests is noticeably everywhere. From the coffee to the music and from the advice to the general hospitality. I wish I could live there. Though I would mis my wife and son.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Groningen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Back home today. But hello I'm local feels like home. Great hospitality and food very close to Haarlem centre. Went 3 nights and mis it already. Rooms are very clean and with al the themes they look very neat.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Haarlem, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We loved everything at this Hostel. It's every family athmosphere. Every Body is interested in your plans what to do today ,or suggest which Restaurant is the best in town. It is like your Mum who want to care an worries about you. We loved it to sit in the living room played some games or listen to the good music there.
The City Haarlem have exactly the right size and is very very sweet and nice.
We are sooo happy when we can come back to the local Hostel!!

Room Tip: Holstein Room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends