“Excellent by Dutch standards (its true what you read on Trip Advisor)”
Review of Cafe Colette

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: french bistrot in Haarlem
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited Cafe Collette with my wife and she had the spicy seafood linguine and I had the ravioli asparagus, both were excellent.

The service was very good and the cafe was absolutely full on a Monday night creating a warm atmosphere. The staff were efficient and freindly especially considering how busy it was.We shared the chocolate blanc and creme brûlée and had coffee to round off a great dinner. I would have no hesitation to recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday evening we really enjoyed the hospitality and outside dinner at Colette.
Food and wine were really very tasty and despite being very busy the waiters were attentive and gave us a nice treatment. We felt very happy and had a great evening so we will come back in the future.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We had chosen to go to a mexican restaurant in Haarlem, but decided to take a drink before. My brother choose Cafe Colette, and since we had never been there, we tried.
We sat at the bar, and had a good time, and service from the bartender. We saw that the clients were received by one of the crew, and guided to their tables, so to me looked like a decent service. Worth next time to have a bite.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Book in advance !!! It is always full and there is a reason ... it is every time perfect !
Simple not to expensive and good product !
I would definitely recommend to go !!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2018

The menu here is quite short and has some unusual dishes. Husband enjoyed his raw beetroot starter. My seafood linguini was messily delicious and his steak well cooked. Someone there really knows how to make creme brûlée. The staff were very friendly and the service brisk enough despite the restaurant being full. Would definitely recommend - wise to book.

Date of visit: November 2018