“Amazing fish nibbling experience”

Four River Fish Spa Haarlem
Windsor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing fish nibbling experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

During a recent trip to Amsterdam, we were recommended a trip to Harleem and enjoy this wonderful spa treat.

After a warm welcome, we were given comfy slippers and soft towels and guided to one of the tanks filled with nearly 100 fish! After the initial shock of slowly dunking your feet into a pool of fish, we were offered a delicious herbal tea, and were surprised when our 30 minutes were up, finding the whole experience thoroughly relaxing! The concept of the "fish pedicure" is brilliant, Frank and Eve explained the history behind this ancient treatment. We were offered a choice of a number of different organic creams, all explained to us and were also given some recommendations. After receiving a fantastic hand and foot massage, I felt like I was walking on air. A well needed break for my weary and tired feet. After purchasing some products and then looking at the time, I had no idea that we had been in there for 2 hours!

Thanks Frank and Eve, an amazing experience. I'll definitely be making the journey back when I'm next in Holland.

Visited November 2012