“Very good food and service”
Review of Jacobus Pieck

Jacobus Pieck
Ranked #59 of 339 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: very popular restaurant in Haarlem
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This quaint spot was a wonderful place to enjoy a simple lunch. The server was fluent in English, and more than willing to explain the menu. My spinach salad was very good, albeit a bit expensive. There was seating on the little street, providing an exposure to the locals that cannot be beat, but also seating inside and out back in a little garden area. Quick, easy, tasty and fun.

1  Thank Brian M

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Consistent high-quality sandwiches and salads for lunch and great seating in the Warmoestraat with great views at the Bavo church or nice and quiet in the garden. Quick and friendly staff.

1  Thank BarneyHaarlem
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were referred by our B&B host. this place was very cozy, great service and good food! the prices are reasonable. The atmosphere and location ( in small interesting cobbled stone street) made the experience enjoyable. strongly recommended!

1  Thank JohanPittsburgh
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

I dinner on a saturday gréât atmosphère style bistrot with simple menu but good food. Very big And tasty antipasti for two. Good Wine The main course was quiet good. I Like thé décoration also. Maybe Its cheap for lunch but for dinner Its more 40€ And at this price I know better in Haarlem for more fine food.
À big regret : When we paid they told me they dont take thé visa my girfriend pay for me And thé Way thé waitress told me was rude. They CAN Say it When we order.

1  Thank Caramel78600
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I ate there with nine friends in the conservatory, so quite apart from the other guests. Wonderful, both for the other guests and for us!