Open today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice view to Haarlem

I can recommend to visit this place because you get the amazing view to the whole Haarlem. It is... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
PETR D
Hlinsko, Czech Republic
Found this delightful town

Just as you would expect a windmill in Holland but it was in a delightful setting on the river near... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Nobbypm
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Haarlem
from $15.61
from $34.10
from $20.23
from $52.02
More Info
All reviews working windmill guided tour windmill tour different types inner workings zaanse schans dutch windmills working models several levels short video showed how well worth the visit nice tour enthusiastic guide steep stairs minute tour local history
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Zaanse Schans near Amsterdam has a variety of windmills that you can visit, listen to stories, see workers working inside. Only if you could not visit Zaanse Schans, then enter Molen de Adriaan musuem. Go to the top of the windmill and enjoy the nice view.
The walk around this windmill is relaxing, having beautiful houses around, with the water view.. very cool.

2  Thank Eman M
Reviewed October 30, 2016

This was actually one of the best tours we did in the Netherlands and we learned so much. The guide was excellent the other staff were task masters and a little bossy.

1  Thank lisadN858GV
Reviewed October 23, 2016

We visited Haarlem as a day trip from Amsterdam and whilst there we visited the windmill.
The tour is really interesting and undertaken by a really knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide with an obvious passion for the windmill, its workings, and sharing this with her visitors.
The tour is also excellent value and if you are in Haarlem I highly recommend visiting.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank simsu66
Reviewed October 11, 2016

I was truly amazed at all the detail of work that goes into designing and building this wonderful structures.Great Euro 3.50 invested in the tour.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I was not sure at first about wanting to see this, but I am so glad that I did, our guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable, I learned so much, I am a baker and loved hearing the stories about the mills history from flour to oil, fantastic don't not miss, and you get a great view from the top.

1  Thank Dawnmarie O