“Great pub food”

Jopenkerk Haarlem
Ranked #18 of 391 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A regional Brewery with all kinds of beer from their own brewery. You can go for a drink, for lunch and dinner, all 'honest' products, Dutch cuisine with a nice authentic touch!
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was worth going. I had the pulled pork and it was fabulous. My husband had a good burger. Reservations were required for us to eat upstairs so we had to settle for the bar area. The service was okay but the food was fabulous.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

They had about 8 house-brewed beers on tap. I had a mini-burger to accompany mine. It was all great. I only wish I had had more time there to try more brews.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The place is very nice, the beer are pretty good, but the attendance was very poor and bad. Specifically from the waiters. It took 20 minutes to find someone to take our orders and the waiter forgot!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s very popular brewery in Haarlem. They have nice beer, good looking interior, and nice, relaxed atmosphere. Portions are ok, but hamburger was nothing special. It was ok, but we ate better ones in other (mostly Croatian!) breweries. It is not so cheap, but it is ok. Two hamburgers and to beers are around 40 euros.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I had a couple of beers and bread here. They have a large choice of their beers in an old church. We also had good bread. I did not try other food so I can't comment on it. There is lots of outside seating and seating inside.