“Traditional Dutch”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Good choice menu and the most pleasant staff you could wish for.

There are newer reviews for Brasserie Nobel

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Took a trip out to Haarlem for lunch and found Grand Café Nobel on the waterfront. Nice looking place and a good lunch menu. We arrived at 1pm - two adults & 3 older children - and were offered a table reserved from 3pm. No problem! Or so you'd think. Nearly two hours to get one round of drinks and an incorrect order of sandwiches - a shame.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Fantastic restaurant With good welcome, Nice ambiance romantic good décoration. I took The carpaccio...The Best I ve eat with an original présentations in 4 rolls perfectly fresh And tasty : j adore.
After I took a very good méat perfectly cooked And my girlfriend fish fresh And good. The fondant au chocolat with pear ice Cream very good also so nô mistake in this dinner. Very interesting Wine card with The good thing that every Wine in The card you CAN have just One glass. I saw a sancerre in The website Because I want to discover to my dutch girfriend (I m french) but I dont see in The card I asked to The waitress who ask to The boss And bring back with The Last bottle of sancerre...perfect ! After The boss want to meet The guy who ordered this bottle And went to talk with us, hé offered us a Pedro ximenez wine for dessert winch was amazing And not on The card....so if you want to dinner on a romantic restaurant managed by a passion boss who is interesting in french fine food And Wine you must run there And book Because Its full on saturday evening. I mean people who work hard And Well must be reward. For The moment my top One in Haarlem.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The owner is friendly and remembers clients and new customers? Great quality food, superb seafood and meat dishes.

dont be foolec about the name! ir is a restaurant? the food is of high quality so the price is a little higher but expected as what u would pay for soup or scallops etc. Try the starter trip on th spaarne, it is a great sampler. Theveal, duck, lobster and cod are all fantastic. i have made my way thru the whole menu and love it. the lunchmenu as expected is cheaper and good value. Great place for a family event, business meeting or date.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

My husband and I spent our last night in the Netherlands in Haarlem and were lucky to wander into this delightful restaurant for our final dinner. We were not hungry as we had eaten lunch only a bit earlier so we decided on the lobster soup, spinach salad and carpaccio. All three dishes were excellent. Our waiter offered some great wine selections and we were not disappointed.The staff were so friendly and enthusiastic about serving us so we did end up also sharing a wonderful dessert of lemon bavarian. The ambiance in the restaurant was nice, with soft lighting, making it a very relaxing place to enjoy our last meal in Holland.