On the plus side:
* creative and new food combinations. You can get kangaroo, crocodile, fruits you've never heard of etc. It depends in season and chefs choices of course.
* good food taste. Well prepared.
* the setting is nice. Restaurant looks ok.
On the minus side:
* some items on the menu are pricy and not cheap.
* service is far from optimal. Ok but don't expect great service to compliment with the food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.