“Be aware this restaurant has changed in april 2012!!!”
Review of 't Brouwerskolkje

't Brouwerskolkje
Ranked #171 of 342 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

In april 2012 the owner/chef of this 2-Michelin-star restaurant sold his business and now it is a completely new concept under the new owner. Serving an average menu for a broad public. Still great ambiance in the woods of Overveen.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I took our parents here for a 3 course lunch meal... we just had a lovely afternoon. the location of the restaurant in the woods. A cozy fireplace is in the middle of the restaurant to add some more atmosphere.
All food is freshly made, the menu holds nothing but delicious choices and pricewise it is worth every penny!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Under the previous owner it was a superb restaurant with excellent food, good atmosphere and value for money.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband took me there for my 40th birthday and we have had the most fine diner I've ever been given to eat. What an experience!

Reviewed April 15, 2010

Not cheap, but what a great experience!

1  Thank N1WRA