“Regular returner - still fantastic!”
Review of Erawan

Erawan
Ranked #17 of 391 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: For more than 27 years Erawan Thai restaurant provides Authentic Thai cuisine in a romantic atmosphere. We provide freshly made dishes containing the original vegetables and spices which are flown in from Bangkok every week. These ingredients form the basis for the flavors the Thai cuisine is famous for. Recognized by the Royal Thai Embassy as an authentic Thai restaurant, we have been rewarded with the "Thai Select" logo.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Have been coming here for a couple of years now - it's awesome!

The ingredients are great quality and plentiful - with a spicy kick!

We had the sharing starters this time - they were all very nice, good to try something different. I had the mixed (meat and prawn) curry, with the Fried Rice, and thoroughly enjoyed it (with a couple of beers). Left feeling full, and it was really tasty.

Service was fab, prices a little high, surroundings pretty plain - but still my favourite Thai in Haarlem. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Went to visit this restaurant with my parents and daughter. Having learned how to cook Thai food while living in Asia, I was thrilled to find the level of freshness, authenticity and quality at Erawan restaurant.
We shared 4 appetizers (beef with Thai spices, crab cakes, fried prawns & spring rolls) which were all lovely. The sauces that came with it (peanut and sweet/sour) added good flavors.
The main dish I loved most was the green seafood curry. It was just like I was taught to make it. So full of flavor with fresh Thai basil. The chicken with cashews were seasoned very well. The whole fried fish in yellow curry was phenomenal too. My daughter loved her chicken & noodles. We tried each others dishes and finished them all ;-).
Even though the ambiance would get a 3 star from me, the prices are fair and I would highly recommend this restaurant. I will definitely be back when I’m in town.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We ate here together with another couple. Food is really excellent, no discussions. I had the spicy beef which is nice, not too spicy. The service varies, most of the ladies are very friendly. Atmosphere is nice would definitely come here again

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good service. Tasty dishes and a lot of choice. I think its expensive for a thai restaurant.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We visited this Thai restaurant this evening, the service was great and the food was the best Thai food we have tasted.
We had the mixed starter which was fresh and the sauces were so good.
For mains it was the king prawn curry and duck curry both of which were delicious. So tasty and the flavours were so good.