“A great evening at Bond!”
Review of Bond - CLOSED

Bond
Cuisines: French, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vondelpark
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Had an absolutely lovely night at Bond on Saturday! Koen was a bit understaffed at the beginning of the evening so he improvised - starting with inviting me to go behind the bar to mix my own martinis! Lots of fun! The wine choice? "I recommend this one, but here - try both of these and decide which one you like", then leaving both bottles. The most friendly and unpretentious service, excellent food, wonderfully eccentric regulars from the neighbourhood who talk to you and make you feel welcome . . . if I lived in Amsterdam this would be my new local spot.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were lucky enough to eat at Bond to celebrate a big family gathering. Koen, the manager, attended to our every desire. He listened attentively to our food preferences and then (at our request) carefully matched some delicious wines to go along with the extraordinary food. The food was some of the most creative and delicious I have eaten anywhere. But what sets a restaurant apart is the service and Koen was masterful. Do not miss out!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have been eating at bond very often when i was living and working in amsterdam. It was each time very good and i always had nice evenings there. I would love to go back and advise to anyone looking for a great restaurant in oud zuid

1  Thank ingrid d
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I visited Amsterdam in April and went to Bond where we were served by Koen. It was so good that I went back with my family (4 couples) in December and again met Koen. There is no other restaurant that I would go to in Amsterdam. The food was excellent and the service simply outstanding. In the end I gave up and said to Koen.."just bring whatever food and wine you think we will like". I love finding out what the restaurant is most proud of and Koen did not disappoint us once.

Go there

Thanks Koen

John T

Reviewed June 30, 2014

During our 8 nights in Amsterdam, this was our favorite. So much so that we ate dinner here twice. They remembered us and despite being busy, took time to chat. The room is sophisticated and comfortable. The food was magnificent. Not only was it creative and artistically presented, but the tastes were subtle and both fish and meat dishes were prepared perfectly. The wine list is sophisticated but not a budget breaker. I highly recommend the St. Emilion. Our waiter was very attentive and remembered what we had on our first visit. The restaurant is located a short walk from the Hilton Hotel.

2  Thank plasmid