“My new favorite in Amsterdam”
Review of Bond - CLOSED

Bond
Cuisines: European, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Vondelpark
“My new favorite in Amsterdam”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am so glad that I found this restaurant it has become my favorite. I quite enjoyed the recommended wine pairings with my selected dishes and want to go back when I have more time and sample more of their wine offerings.

Visited March 2013

Dalhem, Belgium
“Very good food in a stylish environment”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good food, nice staff, comfortable dining area. The lobster bisque was fantastic, and when I swooned about it with my friends, the waiter was nice enough to bring them a sample!

Visited February 2013
United Kingdom
“Good choice!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed in the Park plaza across the road and this restaurant was recommended by the hotel receptionist. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and we were warmly greeted when we came in and our coats were taken. The menu has interesting choices, most accompanied by good wine suggestions. We had a sauerkraut dish and a steak with béarnaise sauce, two glasses of wine and a bottle of water and paid EUR 72. The food was good, service great but priced a bit too high for what is offered. All in all the service and atmosphere makes it up so I will come back again.

• Visited December 2012
“Friendly, cosy and deliciously crafted food and wine combinations”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very attentive staff in a beautiful atmosphere. The location is great, in a pretty and quiet street. The food is refined and each dish has a suggested wine which was always perfectly matched. Good value for this level of dining. Expect to pay 150 euros for a 3 course meal for two to remember. They also have the option for a cheaper 3 course "surprise" set menu at 34 euros each.

London, United Kingdom
“Catch of the day”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had great expectations to eat at this restaurant - so when the waitress discribed their Catch of the day as "succulent north sea cod with prawns" I was looking forward to my main course. Sadly what arrived was basically the filling of a fish finger (mashed fish) wrapped in a pastry- think sausage roll. No prawns to be seen. My fiancé's steak and chips left even more to be desired. Great location and service - the atmosphere is lovely too. Sadly the food is Overpriced and middle of the road.

• Visited October 2012