“Burger as they should be made”
Review of Burgermeester

Burgermeester
Ranked #459 of 4,361 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Plantage & the East
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great quality ingredients combined into the best burgers you can have in Amsterdam. I have been coming here for many years and have never been disapointed. It is however a burger bar and not a restaurant, you order at the counter and your burger and drinks are served at your table. Milkshakes are also really good as well as the salades.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I ate the cheese burger with a side salad, omg, try it, try it, try it!!! It is located just across the Artis Zoo, it is easy to find, TRY IT!!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Cosy place, nice staff, and the burgers... They are some of the best burgers I ate. My preference goes to the lamb burger: tender, juicy, flavoured

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I came to the restaurant on the late afternoon, so there was nobody but me. The burger was not bad, but far from perfect and it was too big to put it in the mouth, I had to use knife and fork.
And when I was leaving no one even noticed. I don't expect the staff act like they were my servants but simple "thank you, goodbye" would be nice.
If I manage to get to Amsterdam again, I will definitely not come back and go to Lombardo's instead. They have better burgers and very nice staff.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to Burgermeester near Zoo and had perfect meal after long day of sightseeing - quick and good meaty meal :) Cheeseburger was yummy - wish they have frenchfries too...